Ads 468x60px

Friday 28 September 2012

Left over Bolognese pasta make over!

Every Friday I feel so lazy to cook. Sometime we have take away for dinner but there aren't many choices around only Indian or Pizza and Chinese (This is the time I miss my Bangkok a lot >_<) 

Tonight my husband has a party after work (you know.. after work Friday party thing..kind of) which means he's not home for dinner. I've looked in my freezer and there is only one container of pasta bolognese  sauce and it's not going to be enough for us (me and 3 kids). I cooked some more pasta and beat eggs with grated zucchini and Parmesan. I mixed them together with bolognese sauce, season with some more salt and pepper. I cooked it on frying pan on a low heat. Once it's firm enough, I flipped it over to the other side and cook through until both sides are well cook.






0 comments:

Post a Comment